Ty has been named one of the 50 most influential creatives of the past 20 years, one of the Top 10 Creative Directors in America and Fast Company Magazine named him one of the Top Ten Creative Minds in business.
Ty is the founder of co:collective, a growth and innovation accelerator that helps clients develop their business strategy and execute their brand story using the principles of Storydoing™. Ty’s book, True Story, is a blueprint for effectively using Storydoing to transform organizations to actually executing their higher purpose.
He’s also the host of the calling bullshit podcast where he exposes companies that are purpose-washing and discusses ways for them to transform into purpose-driven organizations.
It was so fun and insightful to rap with Ty on the show. We could’ve gone on for hours and hours.
If you like this episode, please share it with a homie, tag me on social and definitely subscribe. It truly means a lot to me.
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN to this pod right here by clicking play or choose your favorite listening platform below. You can also WATCH the video podcast below that! Check out the show notes at the bottom to get more details about the contents of this episode. Enjoy!
Show notes as a general guide below. Somewhat in order and not written in perfect grammar because we want you to actually listen to the show!
- Ty’s last oh shit moment
- Ty tells us about Purpose Washing
- Ty and Sebastian discuss multi national companies that are purpose washing
- Ty gives and explains his BS index
- Sebastian explains the importance of how we see ourselves as creative vs non creative
- Ty talks about what makes him creative
- Discussions about the polarizing effects of Facebook
- The difference between story-telling and story-doing
- Ty and Sebastian discuss the concept of laws to prevent purpose washing
- Ty tells us about his favorite companies
- Why Ty thinks that big companies should change
- What makes Ty a successful speaker
- Ty shares his top two traits that a conscious leader must embody today.