Kevin is a High-Performance Coach, Workshop & Retreat Facilitator, and Podcast Host. He is also described as a Performance Philosopher, Folk Psychologist and Spoken Word Poet. I highly recommend this episode where Kevin and I get into the Old vs New paradigm of leadership and talk about the importance of emotional intelligence for leaders
LISTEN to this pod right here by clicking play or choose your favorite listening platform below. You can also WATCH the video podcast below that! Check out the show notes at the bottom to get more details about the contents of this episode. Enjoy!
Show notes in order of appearance:
- Kevin greets us from Bali
- Kevin’s viral video called Masculinity is Dead
- Old Paradigm vs New Paradigm of leadership
- Why has the paradigm of leadership changed?
- Conscious Leadership in business
- How important is it for a leader to be self-aware?
- Self-improvement and continuous growth.
- Should a CEO show vulnerability?
- Why is it easier for Females to demonstrate this vulnerability?
- Compassion in leaders
- Emotional Intelligence and business leaders
Connect with Sebastian on Instagram